Saturday, May 01, 2010

Tiring week.

MA PEEEEPS! Demmit. One whole bloody week I couldn't go online and blog or stuff. I know I know, and oh wells! My head hurts! Went out the whole day and tomorrow's Uncle Swee Loong's wedding dinner. Mum bought me coloured contacts! WOOTS. I wore it the whole day x.x my eyes hurts now xD Mum bought some cosmetics and she got this voucher for taking beauty pictures -and she forced me to go!! So I did. Making up was super boring and I HATE it. It's super uncomfy and sooo, I took some pictures and I HAVE to tell you what the lady and her daughters said about me. It was super funny and akward because - HELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. But they're nice. Her daughters were pretty and sweet xD She was like ' OMG, your daughter is so pretty la, She looks so cute in pictures!' to my mum. AWKWARD. I was like blush blush 'nooo laaaa!' weird. the aunty was like, in hot pink shirt and half her boobs were SHOWING! I was like wth? The make up artist gave me smoky eyes. Evened out my skin. still so ugly =.= *sigh* The hairstylist was killing my scalp! Then Went to the camera man. HE was SUPER FUNNY xD He made me pose like, this and that. I wore some shirt. Pose SNAP. I loved one. Super cute but mum decided to get the other one which I DIDN'T smile. LOLS. Getting three more on the 20th of May. I mean my pictures. HAHA. Anyways, ate at Italiannies. Walked around and people were staring at me. HOBOS. Just joking ;D Anyways, Went to Uncle Swee Loong and ate buffet dinner and BOY! Those Aunties were talking about me. My hair was in a mess that time already. And so, we took a test ride in the BMW. WEEEEEEEEE... How nice? Went back, ATE. WOOTS. I wore my contacts for the whole day and got scolded for wearing it the whole day xD Did I mention I got Grey coloured contacts? WOOTS.

IM SO FRIGGING SLEEPY. GREY POST TODAY. NO COLOUR cuz my eyes re torturing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment