Saturday, April 24, 2010

Breathe, I love Glee.

Okey, Violin exams over! Finally! Sorry for not updating for so long, sozz!! So, yesterday was awesome~!! I had a blast xD We watched When In Rome!! It was so romantic and awesome!! Haha, talking about the MOVIE!

I don't feel happy though, this few days. Feel super lazy to blog, talk..? Back hurts, I feel it's out of shape alittle bit. Shuen felt it and she even said the bone on my left side is slightly higher than my right side! I was like aww shit. I can't believe it. Now, I'm in torture / depression mode!

And so , I'm in deep doo doo. Wells, miang face, eat some hot dogs and have some capri-sonne! Just joking. Where did that come from? I'm shooo sorry xD

Ring ~ A symbol or promise and love if you give it to someone special. And it's so sweet. And bullshit if you're unfaithful!

I'm having a bad time. So byees

No comments:

Post a Comment