Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My only exception.

Oh, MANDY ♥

♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Okay, admit it. Paramore's latest song's nice. WEEEE. Thumbs up for that! NOT to Jonathan's singing. WEE. I'm addicted to FB! Someone. Go. Call. HELP!!! HAHA. Spending days at home - alone - bored is NOT an idea. Since I'm bored, and theres no one to talk to and I'm alll alone at home, LETS DO SOMETHING! Just joking. My parents are out to my grandparent's newly renowated house to help out so I'd be sticking around later. I can't help with my oh-so-stupid knee.UHUH. BOOM! Uncle Patrick's coming home tonight! WEEE everyone's gonna cramp in my room.
THREE CHEERS for that! xD

I'm a loner with oh-so-not-sexy legs! I am praying for new legs everynight. WHAT THE HELL? Joking :D This is what happen when you're staying at home- BORED. You'd talk crap. Mumble crapp.

I have coughing symptoms.
AM I GOING TO DIE??
Cross my fingers - no!

LOOK IT'S MANDY!!♥

OH WELLS. THATS all :D will blog at night if i feeel like it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment