Friday, April 16, 2010

to do, Or not to do.

I'm addicted to I wanna and blah blah blah. I was dancing to blah blah blah for weeks. OFCUZ, keep it a secret! My leg's still not OK. So i sang to it, only. Yesh, hyped out! The week has past slowly but hello, it's Friday! But too bad no band because uncle Patrick's home so we'd probably head somewhere tonight.

Mum abandoned me and Marsha at the shop and went to get some supplies. Marsha's suppose to study and stuff. And I am supposed to practice my violin since exams are just around the corner. I really mean - around the corner. AND imma fail my ass off. Yoke San( teacher) wanted to kill me as I didn't get the pitch or scales right. YIKES.

Singing is fun, but when you can't get the tune or pitch right? It kills.

What the hell is wrong with me? Lately, I'm listening to 'emo' songs. I'm an EMO CLOWN! NOT NOOOO!! I hate threatening my sister. But she asked for it -
SIS, can you threaten me?
Me: OH SURE!

Eric is saying I'd regret. NEVER.

:D Im happy now. Yes, you must be thinking, JEEZ, Jane! You're such a clown. what the hell? You're emo one mintute and the next you're happy?
The truth is, I'm not emo. I LISTEN to emo songs. But I'm happy xD
HOW WEIRD IS THAT?

When In Rome is coming out!! weeee! Imma so watching it. This time, imma calling Nicholas. He's trying to mend his broken heart. Poor thing. YESH. Uhuh.


My ears hurt.

Stop talking about BLAH BLAH BLAH, Get lost! The clock's ticking like TiK ToK!

No comments:

Post a Comment