Saturday, April 17, 2010

I ♥ GLEE

I'm loving Glee! It's so awesome! All the songs they sing're awesome! :D ZOMG. Blogspot's having problems. Facebook and msn's having problem too. I HATE MY INTERNET! NOOOOOO! I'm growing means growing pimples. Damn! Internet sucks. SUCKS.

I'm so tired. Defying gravity's sweet. It makes me think. HARD. Haha.

So, today, Grace spent the whole day at my shop. Thanks for 'temaning' me :D

He made me upset today, but I'm okay now.

I'm waiting for my new phone. 2 MONTHS.

Love hurts. If you think of it that way-it'll forever be that way.

Barney will always be purple.

Glee makes me GLEE.

Life sucks. Deal with it.

Teenagers are rebels. Most of em.

Defy MY gravity.

EAT IT. MARS :D

I miss you..... NOT.

So bored.

Munch munch munch, I ♥ Eating!

Chocolates are sexay food.

Endless love - does exist.

Say no to me?? I'd GIVE YOU HELL.

Don't stop believing in yourself.

I'm walking on sunshine-WHOAH

I'm blogging crap :D Happy me. So, Sunday's coming. Oh yesh! Grace told me that WE missed picture day! WHAT THE HELL!? CANT BE HAPPENING! Sigh. I'm always missing the good stuff.

Gotta go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment