Friday, April 09, 2010

Pain pain.

MY CANDY WORLD.
Okay, my right leg still hurts so badly. WHY?! Okay, blame me for not being careful. Blame me for being such a kluts talking to Synn, Vee and Grace and NOT looking at where I'm stepping. But thinking back, it is so funny! I skipped school today - obviously! I couldn't possibly like stand for an hour or two then climb up like a flight or stairs. That's like, impossible.

I woke up this morning feeling sweaty. Mum turned off the air-cond. THANKS MUM. Anyways, i looked at my phone it was like 8 something and I was lying around. I finally got up and went to the toilet and peed - after peeing, I watched tv. Dad came back took my foot turned it and left me alone. I was like whaa? Anyways, he went out and I watched tv and got ready.

As you see, I'm wearing Rick's shirt cuz I'm too tired of my fitting clothes so I decided to wear sth lose today. It took me minutes to wear my shoes. Sigh. Welly belly.

People just can't seem to stop asking why am I not in school or sth. When I tell them my story, they'd laugh or say YOU"RE SO CLUMSY Sigh. this is LIFE.

I want my life to be like a gigantic candy ball. WEEEE.

LITTLELII♥

No comments:

Post a Comment