Monday, April 05, 2010

Peterpan*

OH SLEEPYHEAD
When I look up to the sky, guess who I think of? PETERPAN! I used to adore him so much- but I kept it to myself. Just like Tarzan. LOLS. Anyways, I'm super uber happy that exams are over but we still have oral exams. Like what the hell. I'm tired.

I hate mondays.

Mondays always drain out my energy. I couldn't sleep well last night cuz Mr. Mosquito was busy buzzing around me. It was so irritating I wanted to sleep on the floor! But I didn't. I woke up at 6 but lazed around till my mum came in to call me. I let out a big moan to her and she was like, you ain't to skipping school, PFFFT!
Okay okay, I'm getting up!

School was OK. As usual. I hate mondays. You know why? Oh YOU KNOW WHY xD I don't like singing on mondays. And standing for like 2 hours. YES. It's torture. In my list of torture chamber. How awesome? PSH. Hyper bug bit me this morning, I guess. I slept like during the last period of school and no one called me up! Until the bell rang and Grace yelled at me.
I was shook awoke
. POOR JANE.

I'm a big disaster. I looked at myself. looked at my hair. looked at my face! UGLIEST monster I've ever seen.

RANDOMNESS.

I feel uberly hyper. PETERPAN. WHOOOOSHH.


Incredible
. I saw someone. And that person vanished. I have no idea. Have I gone loony?

Absolutely BONKERS. MAD HATTER.

okay, i love blogging madness. How awesome? YES. ILYguys. WHOOSH! OFF TO NEVERLAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment