Monday, April 12, 2010

ABC.

What I learnt and things that happened when I was at the hospital -
  • The doctor called me crazy as I should have went to the hospital earlier. NOT 3-4 days LATER.
  • Nurses laugh at me when I told her what happened - which made me laugh too.
  • NEVER wear fancy underwear when x-ray.
  • Back hurts when x-ray (to me)
  • I was forced to sit on a wheelchair - which I hate so much.
  • Ended up playing with the break of the wheelchair.
  • The wheelchair could move by itself. WOOOO creepy xD
  • MUM LAUGHED AT ME.
  • I laughed non-stop at myself.
  • I'm OKAY! :D

Right! What a day. While I was doing my x-ray, I was laying on the bed thingy and my back hurts like shit - I couldn't even move. Hard time being there when people stares at you like you're disabled when you're still young! I hate wheelchairs - but I HAD to sit on it. I couldn't limp to the x-ray room. Impossible.. I cannot believe it, the doctor called me crazy!! The nurses laughed at me and said, are you trying to make us laugh? I wanted to reply her, OH YESH I AM! TRYING TO MAKE YOUR JOB AND LIFE LESS BORING :D SAY THANK YOU! Ofcuz I didn't. That's insanely disrespectful.

I can't think of anything else to blog about, that's all for now.

OH YEA, I don't needa go to school for a week. WEEE. But boring. Cuz I dunno what to do for the whole week.

TATAS D:

No comments:

Post a Comment