Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bullshit.

Okay, days has past Thursday already and my knee has gone from OK to BAD. As in really bad. I have to walk/limp like some orang cacat. I couldn't dance today - needless to say. My back really hurt from all the sittings. Yesh. Grace accompanied me the whole day. It was nice. We hung out at the multipurpose room the half the day. I didn't do my vocal- couldn't stand. didn't do guitar - couldn't cross my leg or anything. Bob was like *sigh* what la youuuu. PSH.

It's kinda annoying when you're limping, people asks you what happened. It's like~dejavu.
Sigh. I'm so tired. I'm aching allll over. Life sucks.

I'm such a potato.
Klutz.
banana.
madass.
asshole.
NUT.
most of all... I'm Jane.

I can't help NOT to be clumsy. Worst thing? Uncle Patrick's coming back on Tuesday and the new house is almost done and I can't help out. I feel like a complete douche.


I bandaged my knee like, funnily. This morning. While mum was in a rush, she just rolled the gauze around my knee like super messy. I went out and people were staring.
Dislike the attention.
It's annoying.

Rick wasn't being very nice today. Aiks. I wasn't being in a very good mood. I was aching everywhere.
SUCKS.

I'm planning to stay at home tomorrow. I can't go out with a bad leg. Sour leg.

Janey the depressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment