Thursday, April 08, 2010

Leg twist.

Okay, school was like a bullshit topsie. First, me and my pals got scolded for our hair. Right. We had so many things else to get into trouble. big ass. We helped teacher with chairs and tables. After helping we got free drinks, unexpected. He was like okay, lets go get a drink. Drinks on me! we were wooing and cheering for how awesome he is. We drank for like 20 minutes because school was ending soon so we sipped slowly.

And it was koko soon. I went to put my bag on the stage and went out. Before I could do anything,
I fell down! Stepped into a drain and trip and fell. scrapped my knee and hurt my elbow and ankle. OUCH hmm? Yes. I sprained it. Ouch. I didn't play volley ball. I just sat aside feeling the pain. Ouch. I limped everywhere in pain! Lucky thing, Synn and everyone was there for support and help. They carried me here and there.

THANKS GUYS!


It still hurts though. I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Sigh.

Oh wells, I don't know what to blog about. Sigh. life's boring. I should see you guys, tmrw.? Maybe.


Tatassss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment