Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Corrupt.

Give me 10 little big fingers!

Oh my god, how long was it?! Haha, wells I had a trip yesterday to PetroSains! We HAD FUN!!! Wells, the first thing we did on the bus was let down our hair! I mean our fringe and our plaits. I wore my baju kurung 'cuz it's comfy and wells, yeah. It was GREAT! We had a blast! Our seniors were having fun. They brought their phone and we brought it and wells. Had McD. Went crazy on the bus. Wells, I'm lazy to blog everything out so this is it (:


I blame him for everything that had ever happened. He caused all the pain i had to go through. And it was unfair for HIM. And me. I blamed all the shit on him. Oh whatever! I don't care now.

I gotta say, I'm being emotional. I'm being frigging aggresive. Boo.


Anyways, things are okay now. Yesh I know my frigging blog is frigging boring. What else should I blog about?? Hmm.
Nothing.
Exactly.


Life is unfair isn't it? You get what you wanted then you grab onto it and after awhile you'd get tired and bored of it and you throw it away. Just like that. And when someone picked it up and kept it. Love it. You'll feel mad. Regret, or maybe NOT. You'd try to get it back. Think of ways to get it back. And you fail. You fail to move on, get a new one and you go looking back for the old one. It's unfair.

I wish it would snow. I never touched snow before. Yesh, never. It sucks doesn't it? I never went anywhere before. Parents are too busy wells.

Bring me away?

No comments:

Post a Comment