Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crushed.

It's not like I want it.
It's not that at all.
I feel so bad now, no one understands.
Everyone has their own problems, yeah.
It's like threatening.

I still miss you dearly.
Each and everyday.
It gets harder and harder.
I guess I just have to bear with it.
Besides, it's not like we wanted it.

Whatever happens, I'll try to stay strong and be happy..
on the outside.

In the inside?
Oh, it's like an empty black space.
It hurts.

And on Facebook?
My aunts are like apparently frigging free to read all my stuff and CALL my dad.
It got worst.

I just don't know what to do..
It hurts so badly.
No one understands.


Dear you.
I hope you're OK.
I know you're upset and very very depressed about it
But I promise that nothing will change in the inside.
No one's gonna stop me from loving you.

I swear.


No comments:

Post a Comment