Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Misery

I read your blog, it's been days since I've blogged.
With all these shit happening and all the things happening to fast and all?
I miss you so much everyday it hurts!
Reading you blog just made me cry
I'm actually OKAY at school but inside I just am filled with pain.
I tell Nick every single day that I miss you.

Everyday I think of you
Thoughts of you not waiting for me or dating other girls or not wanting me anymore just kills me.
I end up thinking stupid things but I'm waiting for you.
I'm waiting and I have faith in you.

I always tell me friends how much I miss you.
I just wanna look at you.
Just a glimpse of you would make me feel better.

I actually feel better after reading your blog.
I understand how you feel.
My phone's dead too, ever since we stopped texting each other..
I missed the times when I reach home every afternoon and look at my phone with a message that goes ''Hey bii or dear or sweetheart, I'm home! IMYSM.''
It makes me sadder.

Watching love stories and listening to love songs?
The song you always play on guitar? Tears in Heaven?
It's makes me really SAD and I can't help but to think about all the times we've had together..

...I miss you.
I will WAIT.

Thanks for everything.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment