Monday, September 06, 2010

hungover.

You were drunk last night and I couldn't text you and ask if you're OK.
And I just saw your facebook wall, like girls were asking if you're okay and all?
That made me feel really bad.
Feel jealous and everything.
I couldn't DO anything.. It hurts so bad in here.
I love you and I couldn't sleep last night thinking about YOU.

My mind could only project your face smiling
And hearing that you were drunk made me feel really Really upset and bad.
I just want you to know what you're everything to me you know?

I didn't see you for ages, I didn't text you for ages, I didn't hear from you for ages..
It's a terrible feeling..


I love you..
Promise you'd not give up on me?
I really trust you..
You mean everything to me and I'm not just saying that.
I mean IT.

I weren't there when you're drunk..
Remember what you told me last time?
That you'd take care of me if I got drunk
and I'd do the same if YOU were,
But I wasn't there.
I didn't see you for weeks and my heart aches everytime I think of you.
I wish I was there to hug you and be with you,
and tell you not to drink so much.

I feel that the crap happened all because of me.
Everything was my fault.

Promise me this would be the last time you'd drink.
(ps, I wanna know what you cursed last night :[ )
Please..

I Love You :)
Take care darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment