Sunday, September 05, 2010

The crying.

Dear, nutcase.

Yesterday, Talitha, Nick JT, Bryan and my dear Dana came over to Midvalley.
I had fun but my mind wouldn't stop me from thinking about you.
Me and Tali went to F.O.S and tried on the Stewie shirt..
I remembered that I tried on the shirt with you that time.

Good memoriess :)
We walked over to Gardens and happened to stop by at Borders.
I couldn't help but wandered to our spot,
I sat there, thinking of you and tears started rolling down my cheeks..
It was a dreadful moment as I don't like embarrassing myself infront of them but I couldn't help it anyways..
Bryan bought me a starbucks lollipop.
Eventhough it was cherry, I ate it anyways.
Nick took some tissues and gave them to me.

Thanks guys.

I took a purple pen from the stationary section and doodled our initials on the wall beside our spot.
Thanks to Nick, Tali and Bryan they blocked me from the cctv.
I left the pen at some corner.
I miss you. Do you know that??

I kept thinking that you'd leave me but I was wrong.
I'm sorry.
I couldn't find a perfect person to talk to..
No one could ever replace you.

ILY
Janey♥




J♥J

No comments:

Post a Comment