Friday, September 03, 2010

Sorry, I'm such a dunggu.

Hey I just wanna say,
I don't mean to make you upset and stuff in that post..
I just can't help feeling this way, you know?

Everything is torture..
When I see you online and I can't talk to you??
It KILLS.

I'm serious..
I mean after all that happened just made me weaker..
Made me scared and feel unwanted just by a little excuse or so..
I mean, I just got more and more sensitive and demanding..
I don't mean to make things that way..

I know you're under alot of pressure and i'm sorry.
I hope you understand and forgive
and don't be mad.
I DO understand how you feel just that, I need to see you so badly.

I didn't talk or see you for merely 2 effing weeks.. It kills me you know??
Almost every second I click on your blog link to see if you blogged about today..
I just am frigging sorry..

I wish nothing ever happened..

I will always love you♥



********
[c=31][s]PIG! xD[/s][/c] says:
Even if u're dead, I doubt he'll rmb u 4ever...
cz once he gets another girl, the whole story changes
[ LittleLii♥ ]™ | J&J says:
...
you wanna make me cry somemore
[c=31][s]PIG! xD[/s][/c] says:
I'm jz telling u
***********

No comments:

Post a Comment