Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Dying of Sin.

I am fun size :)

Okay, God, if you ever want to punish me for talking to him,
Please don't let my parents go crazy that's all.
Why can't they calmly talk to me?
Erk herm, I can see why they don't. Can't, actually.
So, please don't let dad know.



Sigh, It's been days since I've ever talked to him and and and I had a NIGHTMARE last night.
Nah, you don't need to know! No Not you silly, YOU.!
I guess talking to him reduced my mad-ness.
But I'm just gonna act like I didn't, just like yesterday.
I know I probably can't fool them but yeah.
Why can't daddy just let me be with him.


I don't get their problem, at all!
A child could never possibly know how it feels
But I've TRIED to.
Anyways, I can't always talk to him.

Probably just once in awhile?
And I'll have to find a way to live.



Dear you.
I mean what I said too.
But if, I'm saying IF I ever get hurt I'm just gonna give up everything and you know what's right and wrong what i like and don't like.
I know I'm pushy and crazy sometimes but,
I trust you.
I love you.
I don't wanna have an unhappy ending again this time.
I really want us to last.
I've already broken so many rules in the house.
I know I'm retarded.
I have faith in you.
College girls? Eff off, bitches.
He's minee!
So zip back your pants and lay off.


Its not an easy road you know?
And we have to nail it.
4 years? 4 Years la!
It'll past, and I swear no guy or girl will come between us.


My emotions aren't freaking stable though but yeah, I'll try to be okay at times.
Eat more.? Hmm.... NAH.
Thanks for everything :)



I Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment