Thursday, September 02, 2010

whatever.

I guess I was pretty stupid hoping that he'd come.
I waited. Waited and waited..
You didn't show up.
Thanks, Chuun. You lost. He DIDN'T..

Whatever.
I don't care..

Why am I such a pooper?
I mean, I should understand he's busy, tired etc etc..
But, I guess I'm just being sensitive and demanding.
Pretty much a bitch.
I feel bad.
I don't wanna end up like this, but everything just made me not vulnerable.

But think again..
I'm quite stupid for looking at the window or staircase every 5 seconds.
Turning my head everywhere incase you might pop out
Or? I don't know.. I went to 100 Yen and memories just popped out, flash backs..
I saw the packet of lollipop and I thought of getting it but I didn't have enough money..
I wanted to cry like everytime YOU came to my mind..

It's like a knife stabbing me..
It has been 2 weeks since I've talked to you..
It's torture seeing you ONLINE but I can't say a word to you.
I've promised my parents I wouldn't do it.

I need a break.
My smile disappear after I finished my plate of food and not seeing you.
I decided to leave.

I just don't know anything anymore..
I'm confused.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm depressed.
I'm just done..

I Love You♥

No comments:

Post a Comment