Sunday, September 19, 2010

Queue

Wells, I know I'm being really really negative at this point.
I know.
Thanks for the super long post.
I'm actually living for you too.
I got nothing.. nothing anymore.

Fall for you.
I really love this song.
And it's really sweet that you're doing this song for me.

I tend to think like you too sometimes.
When I get to be with you after three years?
I'd be showing off my bf too everyone.
-Hey, look~ He's my bf.

I know finding weak as an excuse won't help me.
I know I'm running away from reality.
But maybe I'm just a coward.
I faced all this kinda shit too many times.
I'm trying to wake up from this pain and get up but I don't think it's working.

Not being able to talk you is probably one of the most painful moments in my life.

But also, thanks for the Vows.

Forever Love Wedding Vow

I promise to give you the best of myself and to ask of you no more than you can give.
I promise to accept you the way you are.

I fell in love with you for the qualities, abilities, and outlook on life that you have, and won't try to reshape you in a different image.
I promise to respect you as a person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own.

I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you see through the window of my personal world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how ... completely and forever.

It's a promise :)
That you're always mine and I'm always yours.
I'm not just saying it. I mean it.

I know feeling jealous, insecure and all're making our condition worst..
What happened to the Jane that used to trust Jerome?
What happened to the Jane that used to smile like crazy?
What happened to the Jane that used to love Jerome so much that she'd always be happy for him?

Wells, she's gone. Locked deep down in the darkness.

I just don't want to ruin your future at times.
I don't wanna mess up your opportunities of being a successful person.
I feel like I'm dragging you down.

I am wrong.
I know.

I'm trying to be positive YES.

Yesh, I know we will.
Fly to the beautiful Rome and get married there.

It's not a fantasy.
It's a promise, right?

And I know you won't break it.
I know you won't.



I love you..
Happy sixth month anniversary, darls.



Till death do us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment