Friday, September 24, 2010

F*ck you all.

Argued with you.
Not a fun thing to do.
..

Just don't know what to say after reading your blog.
But I'm okay.
Don't worry.

So what if there's someone better.
I like YOU.
I love YOU.
You.
Do you understand?

Whatever la.. I'm born to get hurt anyways.
I don't mind.
Sorry.

Yes, you have always let me make decisions.
Yes, you never tie me up.
You made me feel like I'm controlling everything.
Like before.
When I was with Vee.

I was controlling.
I was a freak.
I was like what- obsessive.?
I was like mad.
I was a bitch.

It took me awhile to forget how it feels
and change.
And I did.

But now? Everything comes back.

Now, I'm feeling all of that.
Again and again.

Probably it's my fault.
I can't blame no shit on anyone.

Talking to you was really great but after reading your post.
Ouch.
Thanks.

You don't care about me talking to Vee.
No I am NOT defending him.
Don't drag him into this mess.
He didn't do anything.
Besides, listening and giving some crappy advice,
he's a NOBODY to me now.
Except a friend.
That's all.

You say you're used to be lonely.
I say I'm used to getting hurt.
It's the same thing.


Like seriously,
I don't care if I met a guy who's better than you.
It goes around, there's still have something special about YOU.
Do you want me to say : Jerome, I don't want to wait anymore? I met someone better so you can go on with your life.?

You always say I don't understand you.
What about YOU?
What about other people, too?
Did they ever understand me?
I'm always trying to give you the best of me.
Make you happy.

Feeling insecure isn't not trusting you.
It's a weird feeling thats all.

I wanna scream,too.
Louder.

I'm trying to stay strong.
No point, sometimes.

______________________________________

Tuition was bad.
I was moody in the car.
Synn asked me what happened?
I said nothing, I'm okay what.
Another lie.
She knows..
Hui knows too.


And something really bad happened at tuition.
bloody chicken little.
I don't wanna blog about it.

I'm just tired.
I'm getting really tired of life.

I just got scolded from dad..
He said I look down too much on myself.
I didn't bother looking at him.
I don't wanna listen to anything.

I have nothing to say liao.
speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment