Monday, September 20, 2010

The fond.

Hey guy(s).
Guess what?
Today's Monday.
Boring right??
Wells, everyday IS a boring day.. W/O dia.
Anyways, I was really quiet.
I didn't eat.
Like from morning up to evening.
Cool huh?
The problem is I don't feel hungry at all.
I know.

They kept forcing to me to eat.
When I say they , I mean my friends.
I just kept telling em I'm not hungry.
I know right?

Me and Hui Lim ended up talking about our dream proposal.
It was funny.
I told her it would be nice if a guy proposes to you in a crowd.
Crowd of friends, everybody.
Not just that, a surprise one.
How nice is that?
I have a silly dream but I ain't telling it out.

Boo. Oh wells..
half a year ago.. I was a boring girl.
Ain't I?
Now?
I'm just a boring girl again. Ha-ha.

I saw someone who cut herself like hell.
I thought HELL NO, I don't wanna be like her.
But it was because she lost her special someone.
I ain't gonna do that cuz I know that's stupid and I didn't lose.
I didn't lose you.
And hell, thinking of the pain.. Brr...
I know what Ann means by it's stupid to cut yourself.
I always wonder how it feels.
But I'm NOT gonna do it.


I miss you.
Wells, it's the sixth month..
We spent 5 months together and one month
NOT talking to each other.
It sucks...
Life is boring.
Everything changed.
Everything..













Remember the Vows?
I'm partially married to you.
LOL right?




Keep your promise, promise?
I know you will.
I trust you.

I know you do too.
When will we ever be together again?
Awwh.
I wanna show you off to the world.
Tell everyone how lucky i am to have you.

I LOVE YOU, JEROME.

No comments:

Post a Comment