Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The attacking cells.

I'm sorry that I can't help to not worry or think or stuff. You know?
It hurts so badly just thinking of you getting drunk.
I don't ever wanna see that..
I mean, what if you do something wrong?
I've a little too much about people getting drunk and doing stupid stuff and guess what??
Kiran just told me you guys are planning one party after spm.
Bigger, better, drunker!
Can you please don't get yourself drunk as hell this time?
I don't mid you drinking, just not over like that day.

I don't want anything to happen to you.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FEELS SITTING HERE KNOWING YOU'RE DRUNK AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING OR TALK TO YOU.
It hurts so bad.
I feel misereble all the fuckin' time.
I can't text you, can't msn.
I feel like cutting myself.
I may look okay but inside?

Each day is getting worst..
Each day is making me weaker..
Each day, I'm feeling nothing but pain.

And more pain..


The world is so unfair..
I don't know what to do right now.. I really wanna talk to you
But I don't wanna risk getting thrown out of the house by my dad.
Getting hated by my parents, saiblings, Family.
I don't want to but I can't stand not talking to you..

I sometimes think I'm quite selfish.
I sometimes think that I don't deserve such a great guy like you.
You don't deserve such terrible person like me.
I know it hurts you by talking like that but I can't help it.

My emotions are toying me like hell.
I am okay one minute but I'm not okay the next.
I know it's kinda annoying but I finally know how the feeling of bleeding love feels.
I finally know what pain is..
The feeling of your stomach churnning whenever you think or see or whatever-lah of that person who you loved getting hurt or so..
The thoughts can go so far that you'd over look or come many things.

I just want you to be safe.
I want you to always know that i love you.
I need you to always know that I'm here for you.
I need you to live..

I'm fuckin' serious.
I have no mood to joke.
I don't think I am ever the same person that I was.

I'm going now.
I love you, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment