Sunday, September 26, 2010

I hate you. Bitch.

You think breaking up is the best answer.
Think again.

I did so much for you.
This is how you treat me?
You always say that I don't understand you.
I DID. I DO.
But do YOU understand me?!
Do you know how i feel now?
Do you know how bad i wanna cut myself now.
I wanna DIE.

I wish you would BURN in hell right now.
I wish that I never started with you.


Why must I suffer all these pain over and over?
Once twice thrice.
NOW AGAIN.
You promised me you won't hurt me. LIAR.


I am so lost right now.
I don't wanna eat.
I don't wanna do anything.
I just wanna cry and tell myself that things will be okay, it's just a bad dream.

But it's not.
You know what sucks the most?
You finally really trust this one person and the whole world fucking comes down on you.

I've always think ; Hmm, if I do this.. He won't like it.
I'd try to stop and think for you.
I'd think of YOU before I think of ME.
I know you might not believe it but it's the truth..


I give up..
I just feel so lost..

No comments:

Post a Comment