Saturday, September 18, 2010

Coba Cobanna

What the Hell.


Hey y'all. Boring boring boring.
Life. My life.
Anyways, I forgotten to bring my laptop out because.. I didn't sleep well (oh yeah, another night of dreaming).
Boo shit, but I did have an awesome day with Dana, Sze, Nicholas and Bra-yan.
I acted really crazy but I had my sorrows in me still.
I ask nic if he replied every few seconds. Boo, you were busy.
Never mind =.=

I made Nick buy me Cotton Candy at Baskin Robins.
He was like NO TOPPINGS.
Remember that flavour?
And what we did over the drip of melted ice cream on the table?
A pink and purple heart shape.
I miss that.
I miss all the old times.

I'm learning to let go..
Not you,silly.
The sad times.
But it's not easy..
it takes time.

More than time.
Eventually, I know I'd heal..
I just need to have faith, in you.
In me.

RAWR.
why did you make me fall in love with you?
WHY?
But I never regret all the ups and DOWNS being with you, don't misunderstand alright?

Synn and Jay are back together.
Seeing her with him made me think of you.
But I'm happy for them.
God bless :)

Wells, nothing much.
Boring post
yada yada.
Good night.
I love you :)
Less than tiga.


No comments:

Post a Comment