Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sudoku.

Horrible day.
I woke up fuggin' early and went to Ikea-AGAIN.
Wells, apparently I went there alone.
Haha, not alone alone.
Alone as in my sis and bro weren't there.
Sis has school.
Rick has tuition.
Left me.
With my parents.
They apparently went shopping by themselves, leaving me behind.
I walked as slowly as I could.
Boo. And I catched by the way.

I miss you so effing much.
Do you feel the same way?
I wonder.
Sometimes, I feel that MAN, will he wait?
I know it's retarded to think like that but can't help it.
Just the thought of you leaving muoi makes me cry.
I hate it. I hate myself alot.
Lately, I think I've become those weird one of a kind bitches.
Wait wait wait, not just weird one of a kind bitch, the EMO kind.

Whee. One of a kind.
I ain't quite feeling well.
I wish I know what's wrong with me.
I feel like the world's against me.
Especially my brother.
And sister.
And mom.
And Rick.
And daddy.

Pretty much the whole family?

What can I do?
Somepart in me changed.
I don't want to but, I guess I did.
Don't worry I still have the olds in me.

Life is a full piece of crap.
Dying soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment