Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Darkside of the sun.

DUDE, guess what?
nothing.

AHA. lame right?
Wells, today in school we cooked in KH.
It was fun.
Sze and I made our spaghetti real good.
Yumm :)

Anyways, today my mood was pretty okay.
I felt down. Obviously?
But I tried not to show it.
I tried to be okay.
I tried to be me.

I made it like 50% today.
I had tummy ache.

I went crazy abit.
That only morphined my pain alittle.


Went home.
Gave dad, Sis and mom my pasta and they said it was good.
Thumbs up to that :)
And sze.


Life is so tiring.
I don't know why but yeah.

Don't worry la people!
I didn't cut myself.
I didn't hurt myself.

Someone asked me.
What's the point of hurting yourself?
I said nothing. Just for fun.

LOL.
I hate losing sometimes,
expecially to myself.

Vee texted me this morning.
What the hell right?
He's like in exams and he said it's boring.
AHA.
that weirdo :P


shit face.
Fighting again.
He's getting mad at me always.
I don't bother anymore la.
Why can't he fugging understands that I'M A GIRL.
WITH A WEAK HEART.
HE CAN BE OKAY but I MIGHT NOT BE YET.
GET REAL.

Sorry can't be applied on everything.
I just am too tired.
Don't know what to blog.
Say
think
cry
too tired for everything including living.

No comments:

Post a Comment