Friday, September 17, 2010

pop goes the weasel.

I got a story to tell today.
I'm gonna spend my whole day blogging. How surprising is that?
Wells, blogging helps keep my mind calm. I slept at 2.30 last night
I couldn't really sleep 'cuz I kinda spent my night texting a friend telling him all my sorrows.
He didn't turn out to be a big help. boo.
He told me to stop torturing myself.
I don't get him in some sense.
I fell asleep anyways.
It's nerve wreckin to over think.

I don't have the mood to eat.
But I did anyways.. Shoved it into my mouth..
Chew. Swallow.
That's how I live now.
I feel like throwing up all the time.
Its not that I don't wanna let go things abit.
What DO I have to let go? I got nothing left.
That makes sense.

You can ask my friends how depressed I am.
I don't feel like eating. like seriously. I feel like puking all the effin time.
I have too much to tell now.
Stupid depressions.
Its not that I chose to.
It's something that grew on me.

I love you but everything's so depressing around me.
Faking a smile doesn't seem to work. It's like, having cancer but not telling the world.
It's like falling down and not getting up..
It's like cutting yourself and the wound won't heel.

I'm having flu. Which is a good thing.
Thanks god. So my mom can't tell if I cried or just having a bad flu.


I'm lying to the world. with the same trick.
I'm just having a bad flu.

I feel bad lying to my best friends but I can't help not doing it.
She has her problems. I don't wanna be a burden.

It's torture.
I woke up. Felt like shit.
Days passing by just feels like crap.

You can ask Synn how I feel.
We're webbing.

The end.

P.S iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment