Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love is blind, So is the world :O

JANE 8D
by Matthew :)

Hey,people.
I'm back!
Man, I missed you so much blogger!
It has been two days? Since I've blogged.
Anyways, I'm here to boast about my new table.
My room is complete!
Wells, kinda.

Woke up early in the morning since Mom turned off the air-cond.
BOO.
Got ready and went Ikea :)
How nice is THAT?
Haha, anyways bought a whole load of furnitures!
A coffee table, my study, two table add-ons and my dresser :)
Ooh lala~
BORING!

Sigh :
I miss ya so much!
Each day passes slower and slower.
The time passes slower too.
Who am I kidding?
Myself?
It's just me who's thinking too much.
Bitch.

Anyways,
do you miss me?
do you miss the old times?
do you miss how your phone rings or beeps when a message or a call gets in?
do you miss looking at my smile?
OH GOD.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm so obsessive.
Not once, not twice but always!


SHIT YOU JANE.
I HATE YOU.
YOU BITCH.
NOTHING BUT A BIG OBSESSIVE BITCH.


I'm not being dramatic
I'm just being me.

Have fun reading.
I shall say good night :O

Iloveyou.


No comments:

Post a Comment