Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bless her black heart :)


Wells! Hello there people, first of all I wanna reply somebody's blog post.
DUDE, get a life. First of all, if you say till dating is like KILLING someone it's YOUR problem la.
Many people're like dating nowadays, so WE'RE all wild. WOW. Okay, here's a newsflash for you.
You're just JEALOUS you can't find someone you like, who likes you back.
Die la bitch. I'm improving on my grades. Dating and studies are TWO FUCKIN' different thing.
I have no intentions of talking to YOU when school reopens. HAHA.
Prolly send Synn Yi back home. Die la you.



Hey y'all.!
I had another tiring day.
Nothing much to do though but still, we fixed the bed, moved a bookshelve into my room and and put clothes into my wardrobe!
I left Banana there cuz I don't wanna move him in tomorrow with the other stuff (:
Anyways, my room is really nice now with the curtains!
Man you should see!

My bathroom's really nice too!
The tap's like a bowling ball and the basin is like shiney and glittery!
Like some bowling alleys' toilet.


RAWR :
I miss ya.
I couldn't stop thinking about ya.
Sigh, life sucks.
I can't talk to you. BOO.
I sat in my room thinking about you.
Thoughts of the old times kept soaking my mind.
It drowned me awhile until my sis came in my room and started talking to me.
Oh wells.
I guess things gotta wait now (:



Life's a big bore.

Miss you loads.
I Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment