Friday, September 03, 2010

Boo.

Booger, another tiring day.
These days, my life seems so boring that even a 'Your mama' joke couldn't make me feel better.
Anyways, I'm still upset about yesterday.
I guess I was pretty stupid.. Till now.
I mean you can't blame me for feeling or being this way..

Hui Lim told me that even if you're sick?
You'd be there if you really love someone..
Hearing that makes me feel so unwanted..

Do you know?
I walked all the way there just to see if you were there? No, you weren't... I know I can't blame you for that..
After I got home I rest and my legs were numb, my back just ached so badly?
And I had tuition at night..
Things just got worst.

I feel like you wanna escape from the reality leaving me behind in here..
I just got the feeling you don't want anything to do with me anymore..
I know it may seem wrong and stupid for me to post this, but I just can't help it..



I'm just so tired of everything..
Sometimes I just feel like giving up..
I'll stop waiting when I KNOW that, you're not gonna wait anymore
Not 100% guys are going to wait for you like that.

But,


I do trust you but sometimes you gotta believe in reality.
I AM waiting, don't misunderstand but the problem is... How long?

Same to you?
How long will you wait?

One month?
4 months??


One Year?


Or





Till I'm 18?




I'm sorry if I made you unhappy with this post but what I'm saying is reality..

I L Y♥

No comments:

Post a Comment