Thursday, September 09, 2010

Haha, Happy douche day :)

Look at that not so cute SMILE :)

Hey, just read all of your blogs people (:
It's time I tell my story!
I woke up at 7.30-ish and got ready for tuition.
BORING. LALALA.
Got to tuition, clas started bla bla as usual.
Kinda backstabbed Ninja. I DON'T WANNA BE EVIL.
But sometimes? You just got to.
For unreasonable people.

Anyways, DEM YOU CHICKEN LITTLE, LOOK AT SOMEONE ELSE!
It's irritating that he's always trying to act cool infront of me.
GET LOST.
HAHA.



After tuition I went to my house straight away.
Rick, mommy and daddy and I began cleaning,sweeping, mopping and throwing stuff.
It was really fun but tiring and dirty at the same time.
I couldn't stop singing Fall For You and Rick?
He was like mopping, singing, mopping more. Sing again.
WEIRDO!
MY ROOM IS NICE NOW!
I couldn't stop thinking about YA too, darling(s)!


This is my story :~
I know what you mean.
I'm not those type of person that'll give up easily.
One day not talking to you makes my heart ache but
my mom told me if she finds out one more time?
She's FRIGGING cane me.
I don't know, I don't wanna risk it.
Everyday I'll look at the sky
thinking of you.
It hurts so badly in here, on the left :O
Wells,
I promise everything I said. You have to,too!
I'll take care.

My back's starting to hurt now.
Life's hard and miserable.
I get bullied all the time.
I sometimes hate talking.
I have no one to talk to at home
Until I found someone, myself.

HELL NO, I'm not talking to myself like mad,
what i mean is, the inner me.
It helps to calm me down.
Helps making me feel better.

You should TRY that too :)

Wells, Every song reminds me of you.
Really.
Everysong I hear. I listen.
You would pop out of my head!
You're my special little babee.

Thanks so much! FOR EVERYTHING.

I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment