Thursday, February 16, 2012

Filling Japanese rice.


My dinner.

Okay, as NOT like what I had for dinner.. It was something like that. Okay, I'm kidding. More of normal rice and loads of Japanese seaweed and spices mixed together and that was it.
Don't judge me. It is mega-ultra-super-duper filling. I feel like a fish now-bloated fish, I might add.

So, after school dad picked me up from grandma's and we went to TDA (Taman Desa Aquarium) to get some fishes. (Yea, my fishes are all dead- Most of em.) and a tortoise. My previous (just got it not long.) tortoise somehow managed to climb out of the bowl and my mom accidentally stepped on it. R.I.P young thing. :(

Homework, not something I do very often. I'm too tired nowadays. Yes, excuses, Jane. You useless pig, but I just can't seem to recharge.
Okay, this is to-die-for!

I've been dying to have a camera for ages but I'm not sure to get a Polaroid one or save up for a Lumix one. Choices. But I don't know if I should get the Polaroid one 'cuz the films are mada-fudgin (Yes, I amphasised) expensive plus, the downside is that there's no effects to it. But it's so cute!! Okay, enough blabbering, Jane.

Gosh, I feel like dying now. I should be getting ready for school tomorrow but instead I'm stonning here doing nothing :(

Anyhow, I started checking out alot of people's blog. Such as Audrey's
She's the girl who's engaged to the boss/owner of nuffnang. Remember the crazy proposal that went on for days on Facebook? Yes, her. She's short. But pretty. Oh wells, girls with looks. :) no, I don't mean me. I'm pretty unattractive.

Notice how girls always say that they're fat? It's kinda unreasonable for when a girl who has no boobs, stick legs and smaller than average waist and they complain that they're fat right? Yes, they want attention. Okay, not just attention but a whole loads of comforting words telling them they're not. Talk about insecurities. Yes, I am like that (Yes, don't judge me T.T but I don't have that skinny stick legs and yeah I have big thighs) Therefore, I should not say anything about it. But I can't help. Yes. I wish the Devil inside of me would shut the fudge up :( Before I upset anyone and get mobbed.


Stick a needle in my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment