Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kisses



Happy Valentine's Day!

I am here to apologize. For not blogging in such a long time!
For a sudden, I have the urge to blog after reading this beautiful blog by this man Jason Lee
Yes, you guys should check it out! He has two beautiful girls and his photography is just astonishing.
I've been dying to learn photography but my parents think it's a waste of time.
Oh gee, they would never get it. *sigh*
Anyways, today is Valentine's Day. Yes, nothing special. Any ordinary Tuesdays with a pinch of love and a multiple couples everywhere. Not to mention ROSES. Oh, how I die to get them.
Ha- nawwww, just kidding. I was talking about hoping to receive a bouquet.. or maybe just one piece of rose to Rick. But no doubt, it did not happen. No one wanted me as their Valentine.

Heeee, it's alright. I shall be blogging to waste time.
School was a bore. Because nothing much happened. 'Oh thanks, Captain Obvious!'
Yes, a bunch of homework piling up my table and I just can't be bothered to put my pen down. Just so exhausted! From endless school work to volleyball practices. Not to mention the up-coming event/performance :- MAHSA's annual dinner. GAH.

Guess what?! Someone decided to sell me his iPhone 3Gs for 200! YES, I WANT IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Oh, I just want/need a smart phone. My reloads are costing me a fortune. Yes, I use to that word - FORTUNE.

Anyways, I'm not gonna deny that I'm a big spender. I just have endless needs. WHY?! Though, I try to control myself. But I can't help it!
Like this! I saw one exactly like that in full black and less by one inch. It's branded and costs 80 Bucks. To-die-for, no?
Yumm ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment