Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Enchanted.

Tali Ho.
This is Paul.
 Paul is gay. Happy gay.

It's been ages since I've blogged. I know. Do you guys miss me? :D Kidding. So, exams are next week and I decided to blog - a short one maybe :) Blogspot changed so much and I guess it shall take time getting used to it. Any ways, I guess I'll just fail everything next week. I didn't really study.. guess I would really fail :( and I got some last minute help from Leo. I guess that WOULD help.. maybe a little. But still, what if I don't do well? Okay, I should really stop over-thinking. 

Spending my whole day home doing some revision and it's hot. Crazy hot. Malaysia weather is just horrible. It's so humid. Why can't it snow *sad face* ?? Gah. It's burning. Pictures. I'm starting to put in less picture now because my old laptop's dead and gone. So it would take time for me to get use to this one. My dad's. He intends to give it to me but he needs to get a new one first. I'm okay with that. I still have my phone :) And iPod.

ASDFGHJKL
I'll come back when I have some ideas on what to blog about. 


Cheerios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment