Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CHUPS.

I have this! YUMMEH <3

Oh hello there. Long time no blog. It's been more than half a month of dreadful exams. I'm finally free! Okay not exactly, but I'm prepared for the two week of never-ending fun! The worst test was Accounts. Know why? I have absolutely ZERO clue on it. I think I did quite a terrible job this term. Can't wait to DAIIIII! :'(

Basically everyone in class kinda cheated. Passing notes and whispering to each other haha 4k2 is the best class ever.

I haven't really been updating my blog so first of all, thousand apologies! Secondly, life hasn't been putting on rainbows on me. So yeah. I won't exactly tell you guys what but I have a little story.

Elizabeth was just 13 when she met Jason. They did not exactly hit off when they met but as time passed they became from strangers to friends, friends to best friends and finally best friends to everything they could imagine. They were the sweetest couple alive until one night when Elizabeth got jealous over a little incident. She ignored Jason for the night and she wanted to apologize for her attitude last night but it was too later. Jason broke up with her. She begged and cried and did whatever she could to save what they shared for the past 2 months. It wasn't a long period of time but it was definitely one of the best moments she had. Time stood in and she began to move on. Somehow, no matter how hard she tries, yes, in a way she did move on but deep inside her heart still beats for Jason. Jason moved on to Sabrina. A bitch. He told Elizabeth he was happily in love with Sabrina. He had no idea how much he hurt her. He poached her heart, stake it right through her heart. After a year or so, she continued to mask her pain and lived with it soon she found Will. Will and Elizabeth didn't really work out after 6 months. Slowly, Jason realized that he still loves Elizabeth and they took it slow. A step at a time and soon enough their relationship bloomed. Their relationship together was just so special. They're crazy together. Happy as ever. But it wasn't long till Jason began to screw up. He mistreated her. She waits up for his calls every night and in return, he would lie to her saying he's doing work but ends up gaming. Leaves her hanging through messages, blames her.. and soon enough it all turns into heartbreaks and trust fades away. Just then another guy came into her life, his name is Mitch. He is the most determined thing ever.    He was there for Elizabeth when she was troubled. When she needed help, when she was as down as dirt, he was also there. Elizabeth soon began to doubt. Her relationship with Jason, is it gone? Is there no point of return? Has she not given enough chances for getting hurt over and over again? Mitch soon fell for Elizabeth and things are getting more and more confused...

*************

You guys crave for more?
Leave a comment! 

Anyways, sorry I can't upload pictures from my phone, as you see this isn't my laptop so yeah :) 
I'll post it all when I get a new lappie!

No comments:

Post a Comment