Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hazey Dazey

I love this shot somehow.




Cheers to my partners in crime.
I also didn't mean to edit his face to a point that the blur is now blur-er. 

My school's Interact club put Kim and I in-charge of the opening act for the International Understanding Day. If you are interested to see it, do contact me for further information (you have no idea that it took me 2 minutes to have found the perfect word next to that 'further'). 
We also got some help from my 'heng dai' Anthony or you can call him Tony.. or Lawyer. Haha that was a lame inside joke. Excuse me for that :/

But, I will try to put a video of our performance up here if I can. My legs are also killing me from all the dancing we did today. It was fun though, the dynamic duo (or so we were told) are doing this unprofessional choreographing this year again. 

Also, the haze from the Sumatra crops burning is really escalating and it is so terrible that when you look outside, it feels like you're in Genting but except that it's terribly hot and humid and smelly and gross. The pollutant index here in KL is around 117, roughly. Johor has the worst condition of haze at the moment, the pollutant index there is like 746 and that was the news I read earlier and who knows how high it has risen till now. School's cancelled tomorrow and the face masks in Mid Valley were all sold out. It was crazy, the amount of people there and almost every pharmacy I walk in is sold out of face masks besides the one in Carrefour but they only sell the N95 which costs about $8.50 and it's pretty pricey. Mom told me we still have some normal ones at home so we probably don't need much as we're either quarantined in our house or be in the shop. Not much going outside for now, unless they decide to have school on Tuesday and the haze is still fogged-up (HAHAHA see what I did there? No? Okay :/ ). Stupid haze, I don't want to get lung diseases so go away!



And here are some edited pictures from my trip to Langkawi Island three weeks ago, utterly sorry for my randomness. Woot woot. My editing skills are very poor and I have no idea how to photoshop myself from zero to hero so excuse me again for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment