Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reese's


Reese's Peanut Butter cups.
If you don't know what this is, you must be living under a rock.

Yes, I have a massive obsession with this little sucker. Now hold your balls on, you must be thinking why I'm  so excited for just a piece of chocolate that has peanut butter in its center but no, I can hardly fine this in KL and it sucks to be craving for something so yummy all the time. I found some at Langkawi Island few weeks back and I got one pack only cuz my mom didn't want to have multiple overweight suitcases thanks to the cheap and stupid airline. Now, even if you can find it in the city it is quite expensive and I definitely won't be spending it on food when I can't even support my own expenses (not to say my mom don't pay for me things, she likes me to spend the things I like myself). 
So, here I am lying on my couch on a Wednesday evening having a little binge on my treats to satisfy my sweet tooth thanks to my crazy hormones. I'm gonna end up like Honey Boo Boo's mother if I continue doing this for several years. 

I also sincerely apologize for not blogging, yes I feel horrible for always lying to you guys and I also recently just celebrated my 17th birthday I. Am. Old. Ha ha :( Ate dinner at Chili's on my actual birthday date and Italiannies with my family the next night and feeling really blessed to have received so many gifts and wishes.

Hopefully I get a helium foil balloon next year eheheheheheheh :P I kid, I kid.

I celebrated with some of my old school mates because I've been having some issues with my current school friends and it's complicated. It's not that I don't have friends or something.. I just feel distant and alone which is not a complete bad thing. I just needed my space and yeah. Tons of crap happening and I can't wait to graduate from high school. 

I need to have an evening slumber now. Hopefully I can fall asleep tonight :)



No comments:

Post a Comment