Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Sky High

SO, last week I went on a trip to the Langkawi Island and yes it was awhile since I blogged and I sincerely apologize for being such a lazy bum. Anyways, it was sad to say my first time flying and it was great! 




LOOK AT ME!
Even the windows made me excited!


A panorama shot of the hotel I was staying :)



 The famous Black Sand beach :)



Storm dark sky



 Pantai Cenang :)


 The famous Eagle statue ;)

Mountain view 

Yacht Club 

Okay, this shot explains a funny story.
My dad rented a Kancil and it broke down on us. So, we took it to the car shop to get it fixed and we didn't have to pay for it :)

More panorama ;)

I couldn't resist to take a picture with this midget sized shopping cart! 
Midget cart for midget me 
Must I call it a purr-fect match? Yes, I kid not :P

This little puffer fish is absolutely adorable!

Because sitting on the sit-in chairs are to mainstream :P

Bye bye :(

Sorry for being a bum to blog but I promise to blog in a bit :)

2 comments: