Friday, March 08, 2013

Cheaties

Let's be honest

Who hasn't or have never cheated during exams? Okay, I'll admit it, I have. Like I said, who hasn't? Although cheating is quite 'common' now, we do have to realize that our generation is actually away to degrade. People now would cheat their ways through exams in such extreme ideas and ways, I don't even know how or where to label them. Sure, who am I to judge? But as bad as keeping a copy of handwritten answers, in A4 sized paper, under your exam sheets? Yeah, that's what's happening to us now. Sadly, we know we can't change how it is due to how the humans of this Earth has become, but why not think to ourselves could we cheat till the day we die? Could we cheat in SPM? Sure you can. Could you cheat in work? If you don't mind being fired and getting annoying backstabbers spreading news like how fungi spreads spores, why not? And if you manage to cheat in those small little rascals, I don't see why you can't be a cheat of your life. It's no big deal but I just don't know how your 'lovely' parents brought you up.

Thumbs up for that! (Y)

I just want to tell you how ignorant my cheap freak friends are today. So they had an 'event' to attend last week during our first term exams and they had to replace them today. They sat for Science today and during assembly they took out a piece of paper and started scribbling all over the paper writing some answers down. Now, during recess when I saw them again, they apparently got their papers marked and one of them got the highest. Now, I'm not trying to say they can't get good results or look down upon them because of their vigorously wild and unbearable personalities, but see, I asked her if she cheated and guess what she said? 'Oh, it's not consider as cheating as I already saw what was coming out last week while I was at the event. I just went home and studied what was coming out' and I was like oh, congratulations on the outside but BURN BITCH BURN on the inside. She went on 'I actually feel not so nice because I got the highest *sad face* because you know lah'

Talk to the hand.

Just talk to it.

I honestly have nothing to say to her. The people in my class are all extreme cheaters and I DO CHEAT don't get me wrong but I wouldn't have done all these kinds of things. Probably only whisper answers or so. Don't judge me saying what I'm saying is bullshit, we all know everyone has yet cheated in their tests and all. 
Just being clear what 'people' has become nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment