Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Sadness


WTF.


Indeed, I met Chester See, David Choi AND Jason Chen.
Oh I am a lucky girl.

Hello guys. Being Form 5 isn't fun at all. I just finished my first term exam and boy was it hard. Long story cut short. Kids, study hard.

So, I got an iPhone on the 8th day of CNY which was like 17/02/2013 but apparently its Wifi Chip is screwed. Funny? NO. So I went back to the place where I bought my phone and the technician, too, proved that I could have a claim. I went to freaking Celcom today after school and guess what rubbish they told me? (P/S Celcom are the only company who apparently are the 'official dealer' of the iPhone) I'm sorry, we DON'T have a technician, all you have to do now is leave your phone here and we would send it to Singapore to CHECK what's wrong. Ho your horses! Firstly, since Celcom are the only one who are the 'official dealer' of the iPhone, WHY DON'T THEY HAVE A TECHNICIAN? Are we honestly that stupid that we need to rely on our neighbor? What rubbish is this? And they too, need 30 working days just to identify the problem. Tsk tsk. I am just too pissed. It's not even a month YET. Therefore, I am waiting for the call from the guy who was in charge of my case.

FINGERS CROSSED.


Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment