Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Macumazahns








PERTANDINGAN KO-AKADEMIK CHORAL SPEAKING SEKOLAH MENENGAH PERINGKAT ZON BANGSAR 2013

JOHAN

We did it. We won Zon Bangsar for Choral Speaking. Needless to say how happy I (and my battalions are) when we heard the announcer call our number and school's name. We leaped in glee and screamed and cheered. Okay, I got so emotional that my tears were on the edge of my eye sacs. Honestly, nothing felt as good as how it felt when we were called.

As I reached school this morning wondering how it would be at the end of the day, I waited for Isaac and Mubeena to reach school as they needed to copy some of my work. Okay, skip that, on the bus, we set off happily and reached about 8? The registers closes at 8 but that goodness we made it on time. We were placed at the end of the hall, actually, seated at the end of the hall as Ms. Liew drew us last from the 'lucky draw' a few weeks ago. Needless to say, we waited impatiently for our turn. The competition was split into two Zones which was the Zon Pudu and Zon Bangsar. We're in the Bangsar. As I walked by a group I saw a familiar face and guess who? It was my buddy Nicholas! We were from the same school but he transferred to SBS and I went to SMKTD. He was in the Zon Pudu and boy, his school did very well and won FIRST for Zon Pudu ;) The thing is, almost every school did a factual kind of story whereas we, the Macumazahns did a story. Although Nick's school did kind of a factual story, their expressions and pronounce was good. Serves them right for #1!

As everyone took their turns, it was finally ours. Although we did a little mistakes, we still manage to get #1 and needless to say how proud each and everyone of us are. Especially Ms. Liew. Our hard work and effort paid off.

Okay, we were placed at the back of the hall, right? The people in front of us, let's call them #8s, were totally bitches. I swear they're the meanest people I've ever met. Or so, the three girls that were sitting in front of a few friends and I. They imitated us and mocked us and bitches, let me just show you who's the champions. 

Oh that's right. US!

Anyways, just wanna say how proud I am of the Desarian/Macumazahns for this wonderful experience :)

Sorry for this utterly irrelevant picture. I just had to post this!
M.A.C's Archie's Girls collection!
Too Perfect!

See what I mean? 
IT'S ARCHIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment