Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Fault In Our Stars



Oh, Augustus Waters :')
Could you be any sweeter? 

As far as I know, this book is such a sweet sad story of two people having sickness, falling in love.

I just borrowed this book from Rina two days ago and had absolutely no time to read. The plot's good, the characters are good. Although, I'm still quite at the beginning, the reviews about this good has nothing but good comments and I find it pleasant for myself :)

I'm dreading to read more this month, but unfortunately, my grades wasn't as good as I thought for the exams. I gotta admit, I didn't study enough for that term as it was too much of a rush. I probably shouldn't give too many reasons for my failure. I still have time for my next exam so I shall start studying.. now! 

Anyways, just wanna let you guys know, do check out this book and also, Paige Toon's books. It's hard to find her books though but her books are absolutely just yummy for the eyes! Her story has a great flow and line to it and it's mostly about love, so if anyone's a sucker for romance, do check them out!

Paige Toon :
1. Lucy in the Sky
2. Chasing Daisy 
3. Johnny Be Good
4. Pictures of Lily
5. Baby Be Mine

And also, if you do come across these books and you know where I can find them, please please please let me know! Thanks!

A little random picture of the day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment