Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013

My quirky Uncle Steven.


This is Aunt Julie.
She taught our generation of lalas for this pose.
If you need to enquire more on her lessons, leave a message.
JUST KIDDING!


This is Eric. My bro ;P
He's the eldest among the cousins and I'm pretty sure there are some resemblance.

Not a good angle of me. 
.ɷ.

Dim Sum timeeee!


HAPPY 2013!










Super yummy chocolate truffles! 
I swear, I could die!

More chocolate truffles!





Beef.

le fried Tempura :3



The cook was laughing at me. 
Yes, the dude in black. 









We're gonna party like it's 3012 tonight!


I absolutely love the design of this cafe!
Apparently, I know the owner and all the food and dessert is really good! The pastry chefs are all well-known so kudos for the yummy treats tonight!


This shall be my last post of 2012. 
Looking back at 2012, it wasn't a really good year for me, lets be honest. My school life was a piece of master crap but thank God I managed to go through it. Somehow, I'm excited yet anxious for 2013. I don't know what to expect and I don't know what's going to happen. It's my last year of high school life and I vow to participate in my cross-country and other events. 

Okay, I shall blog this now. Resolutions? TOMORROW! I want this to be blogged by 12 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment