Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pish


Sometimes I just feel super bless to know that I have my pal there for me.

Thank God that he doesn't know how to talk. All he does is eat, poop, sleep and jump around. Looking at him being so care-free just makes me feel that there's reasons to be happier. Sorry guys, I didn't really blog lately. I know I uploaded tons of pictures since I got the camera but bear with me. It's just that I'm proud that I got it. I pay with my own money every month. Now, you must be thinking I'm still a petty student but I do work to pay off what I'm getting. Not a professional yet but still, working on it!

So, today I woke up with a really sour back. I blame my fall. I had to bear with it the whole day. I did manage to walk around a bit. To be honest, I did not really regret joining cheer-leading when I was Form 1.. but I should have been more careful. I still dislike the girl who caused me hospital visits and who also put an end to my active athletic side. From then, I didn't really bother telling anyone about why I have muscular legs (kinda) and I'm like a cup of jelly now. Don't laugh at me, okay?! Kidding, I'm not sensitive to this issue now. My biggest wish is just to not have backaches and be positive towards the end. No, this isn't a cliche post. It's just a way to get through life. Don't get me wrong, I still do sulk and get all down with some things but it all won't be for long. :) 

I know this post isn't long but I promise to write more now! :) Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment