Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hokio

My Boyfiee. He's Korean.. I think? In case you didn't know. He's very cuddly.
I LOVE HIM.

Okay, I love my boyfie, Hokio. I saw him today at Jusco and BAM! Instant love. Love at first sight. I cannot deny how much of affection I feel for him. I just can't. It's like.. the flavour and passion of our relationship started by a spark of our eyes. His big, animated and googly eyes. I ran up to him and asked for a picture. He couldn't say no. The picture said it all. Have you ever had the feeling of when you first lay eyes on someone and BAM you fall for them? It happens.



He did the same pose with my sister. Not that he's gonna cheat on me or anything :P

Cola flavored gum. It tasted so good and unlike other gums, it had a really soft texture even after I chewed it numerous amount of times. I love it. 

My camera can only zoom to this big. 
I present you

The MOOON.



No comments:

Post a Comment