Friday, December 07, 2012

Bukit Tinggi

Coke for breakfast. My stomach's gonna have a hole. 










There was a super long trail of ants carrying small stones and dirt to somewhere (What? I wasn't interested in finding out.) It was kinda cool though :)
Crazy ants!

Le Japanese Garden.


Water spider.
 Congrats if you can spot it out.

There is water inside this stone bowl and in the middle of it there is some weird smoke.
If you touch it, you'd melt.
HAHA Kiddding!

Owh pretty waterfall.

You might just die 









Make a wish, quick!


















After a long day, we had lunch at some restaurant for lunch. The pizza was good but everything there was super pricey but it was okay :) Mom and dad's happy and that's all that matters.




This stupid white swan nearly killed me. I was trying to take a picture of it and it nearly bit me. Screw you!

No comments:

Post a Comment