Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Balls

This is by far my favourite shot ever. The colour and the angle is just beautiful. 
No, I don't praise myself but I just love this shot.


So, we went Ikea yesterday and here are some shots


This reminds me of a chicken, doesn't it? :D








Oh and I got new glasses! I'm in love with my new glasses. I don't have to worry about wearing glasses and being ugly anymore!! On our way home, we actually took a turn into Mid Valley because it was crazy jammed outside. Mom, sis and I went shopping at Isetan and mommy splurged on some accessory which was on sale. She got me two hair bands too :D pfft hairband crazzeeeh!




Look at my bestie! She loves mini pretzels as much as I do!
(P.S she's hot)
Babe, if you're reading this, please know that I love you okay? Enjoy the mini pretzel!

Mini Pretzels!!!
By far my favourite snack now. It's healthy and tasty! 
Perfect for some nom noms.

Skype time, suckas!

Bought a skirt for the up-coming CNY. 
What?
I prepare early!

My necklace! It broke. Don't ask me why. Really.
I'm keeping the charms safely though. Love it a lot.

My sis' Little Pony house. I love the colours! Don't you think it's so vibrant and girly?


Ian looking for some spotlight. 


I know it's gross. Super gross but I can't stand not posting this. Poor Uncle Patrick injured his foot while playing badminton. SEE? This is why I barely do sports. 
TO PREVENT THAT!

Call me maybe?
Look at what my cousins did? So cute. 
I used own a flip-phone. It was an 'It-Thing' haha

No comments:

Post a Comment