Monday, November 26, 2012

Second



Look at my little precious 

I don't smoke. It isn't mineeee.





How cute is little Ian?

I got the answer! Super.

Meet E-Jay. Ian's brother. See the resemblance? 
No?

Go check your eyes.



This is Lennox

And sister, Libby. 

Okay, daddy got me three types of filter today. A Macro, a Polaroid and and a UV protective lens. 
Right now, I'm using Macro and I just feel so 'pro' using it. Ha ha, kidding. I mean it's pretty fancy and yeah. It does look nice don't it? 




I was actually testing the camera out today, I mean it's new. Who wouldn't? And I'm starting to get the hang of it. Starting. It's actually super super fun. Sorry for the massive lot of random pictures. If you don't like it you can click the 'X' button and not read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment