Friday, November 16, 2012

Fraser Hill


We brought Furby along :) Apparently they included a pair of shades for him.. or it. I don't know. 












Oh I love this shot. 

I love this shot, too!


Look at my dad :3













The rest are all flower pictures and stuff. It was actually boring there. Nothing to do, no parks to visit and it wasn't very chilly there. We bought a whole bunch of snacks there and stopped by this 'picnic' place. It was kinda dirty. There were three of those but one was occupied and we chose the one nearest to the 'woods' and there were terribly large amount of bugs and insects. I'm afraid of them. Literally. So, the people next to us were BBQ-ing chicken and all and I kinda feel like a loser just eating corn snacks instead of having those picnics. Next time maybe. The drive was long and it hurt my butt like mad. It wasn't a really good drive though, my sister and brother couldn't shut up when I tried to take a nap. Dinner was good. Stopped by my brother's friend's restaurant. It was good and we didn't really paid a lot. They gave us a discount.

Other than all of those, it wasn't really anything. Okay, cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment