Monday, November 12, 2012

Proud Pancake


Side-view of my yummy-licious pancakes.

Brown and proud.


Look at the golden syrup :)



I'm such a proud pancake maker. Nothing to be really proud of, I know but this is the first time I've made pancakes so I am proud. I made the mix last night at 10 p.m. I know, I'm so weird. I didn't make it for breakfast. I made it for lunch. I had pasta for breakfast. Like I said, I'm weird. HAHA. Anyways, it was really fun! Flipping the pancakes and all ;) It was actually pretty good, like I made four pieces each for my sis, dad and I and until the 2nd or 3rd piece I felt really stuffy with it. So, yeah kudos for getting sick and all with my own pancake. Other than that, it was brilliant. Yummy. I think I'll be making more pancakes from now on. I feel like a chef. Just kidding. It takes more than pancakes to be a chef. Pfft, I'm an amateur. 



My dog look so Asian right now. Haha even with his eyes open, he has slightly smaller eyes than other dogs. I totally forgotten about the flash on the camera when I took this. Poor boy :( I'm sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your eyes. :(


Painted my nails :) I like the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment